Mary Holmes College was founded as a secondary school in 1892 in Jackson, Mississippi, by the Board of Freedmen of the Presbyterian Church in the U.S.A. It moved to West Point in 1897. In 1932, Mary Holmes became coeducational and organized its first college department. The high school closed in 1959, and the school became a two year college specializing in liberal arts, career studies, and science. The school closed in 2004.
The society administers transcripts for Mary Homes College. To request a transcript, use our Transcript Request form.